Be a Part of the Tradition - Join the Capitol Heights Volunteer Fire Department!
Share This Link on Facebook
- Background Check (4-6 weeks)
- Participate in other Department Activities (during background check)
- Complete the following training courses within the first 36 months of membership:
Volunteer Recruit School (VRS)
All of the above are provided by the Prince George's County Fire Department and the Maryland Fire and Rescue Institute. Each member will be provided with the necessary equipment and uniforms to complete their training.
Whether you want to be on the front lines or provide behind the scenes we're the department for you.
- Firefighting and Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Medical Services Only
- Administrative Positions
- Dormitory Privledges (ideal for College Students)
- Free training
- Chance to develop valuable life & job skills
- Chance to meet new people
- Earn Community Service Hours (Perfect for High School Students)
- Making a difference in your community
- Free Uniforms and Gear
- $3,500 Tax Credit on Maryland State Income Tax
- LOSAP Retirement Plan
If you would like more information on becoming a member please E-mail us at email@example.com
or call us today at 301-883-7705 or 301-336-2111!